CONCEPT: Showcase Dallas’ premier high-rise residences through cinematic films that feature an exciting lifestyle and showcase the building's clean lines, rich finishes and panoramic views.
Static Video Loops
Six (6) :20 second looping videos of The House’s top amenities.
1. The 5th Floor Terrace
- The city’s illustrious skyline is beaming bright and big. A young couple, Victory and Houston, enjoy a vintage red wine. With the city’s towering skyscrapers as their view, the couple finds intimacy in the summer night.
2. The Pool
- A beautiful woman, Dallas, brown hair - olive skin, rests peacefully in the privacy of her own cabana near the majestic 130 ft pool, the latest copy of D Magazine in her hands.
3. The Grand Fireplace
- Smoldering flames dance in slow motion in the Grand Fireplace. Vic - a handsome, middle aged man reads a book as Tex - a tired puppy, rests at his feet as dusk becomes night.
4. Front Drive
- The street is at peace. Lamar, an attentive doorkeeper, waits patiently to greet residents. A red Ferrari roars to a stop infront of The House. Lamar opens the car door and welcomes Houston -- they know each other well.
5. Residence - Bridge Side
- Ross, an older gentleman not yet dressed for the day, admires the morning view from his panoramic windows. His wife, Akard, brings him a freshbrewed cup of coffee. Together they cherish the moment, the Margret Hunt-Hill bridge majestically in their sights.
6. Pent House - Downtown Side
- A swanky soiree atop at The House’s premier penthouse. Streaming white lights are ancillary to the city’s bright skyline. A throng of young professionals dance, converse and enjoy the night into the early evening.
**The above creative and strategy belongs to Slice Media, LLC. Any usage of these works must be contracted with or licensed from Slice Media.